Friday 2 November 2012

November Niceness.....

That's what's on my mind at the moment.
Though it's a nippy morning, I'm happy to be reporting from my nice warm nest.
I know it's been a few weeks since my last entry, I tend to do everything slower
in the cold snap of this season.
Wait until Winter hits, I may turn even more turtley.
Since I last left lines here many good moments have made their way into my life.
I'll share a few with you.
Our oldest Son spent time helping out at my Sisters and I was peacock proud
when she told me of how helpful he was, especially when she spoke of some
senior souls they spent time with. I'm always on my boys about kindness and
consideration and how it benefits everyone. God job Goose!
Our youngest is hugely happy to be playing hockey and continues to get extremely
excited for Saturday and Sunday skating times.
They won their game last week and it's always an awesome feeling seeing the
people I love happy.
Our Cousin came out of her surgery well and I was thankful for that most certainly
but being asked to spend time with her before and after was wonderful, indeed!
Seeing anyone I love suffer is tough stuff to swallow and always inspires me to
try harder at everything I do.
Of course I still stumble and frequently fall flat but I always bounce back.
Last night we went to see Meme and she was well enough at the start of our
visit but by the end of it we were both weepy.
She was in terrible pain and I could do nothing to stop it, man that hurts!
We emotionally expressed much love for each other and here I type, still touched
by those moments we shared.
Anyone who knows us can tell you how different we once felt, I love that my
blood pumper pounds proudly with pleasantries over my Memeness now.

Today marks the sixty-sixth birthday of a special to me soul.
Who just so happens to be a regular reader of my blog, thanks Crawdad!
I do hope this day is a dandily one for you, my friend.
One of my best buds who is also my Aunt and Godmother, turns sixty-six soon.
Hopefully I can do something sweetly for them both.
As for me?, I'll be forty-two next week.
It flies and it's gaining speed with each year, time is what I'm talking about
and I'm determined to spend it smiling more and eye leaking less.
I know, I know, for weepy willow me it's always an effort but definitely one
worth making.
There is something else I'm uppity over.
On Sunday, Hubby Bub, our Sons, our Cousin and myself will attempt archery.
This excites me because it's something I was once involved in.
I'm nervous though as it's a public shoot and I'm uncertain what to expect.
Have I mentioned that it's been over twenty-five years since my hands
have held a bow?, I can feel them shaking now and I never do well with
eyes of strangers on me.
It'll be fine, I know, just a bit trembling is me.

Well I think that's linely enough for now, my belly is making hunger sounds and will
no longer settle for the cold coffee I've been sipping on.
I'll add my first photo and a song.
It was one I loved back then and still sounds good after all these years.
I can't tell you how many times I played the "Control" album but I went
through two cassette tapes and an LP of it, that's love, man.
Thanks for reading what's on my mind and may this day find you in
a feeling good way!











No comments:

Post a Comment