Thursday 27 September 2012

Live Every Moment.....

I'm not telling anyone what to do but those sure are wonderful words to live
by, aren't they?
They just so happen to be lyrics and the song title to one of my favorites from
REO Speedwagon.
Today I'm in a well way and figured it was about time for another entry.

I was hoping to be out and about in this day by now but things change
and here I sit, sliding sentences for all to see.
I'm trying to remain optimistic even though Winter is right around the corner
and Fall's frigid fingers have had me freezing my fandango off more than
once so far.
After Winter, Fall is my least favorite season.
Everything outside dies and makes way for Winter's return, Brrrrr!, the thought
of that season sends icicles down my spine!
Not wanting to think about that anymore I'll change lanes in lines here and
tell you of some more soothing things for me.

Hockey season is upon us and by the looks of things in the NHL, our Son's
Atom league might be the only stick handling we see.
He's only been in a few weeks now but he sure is loving it!
I can't express the joy it brings me when I see any of my pack-of-penises
take part and pleasure in something they love.
Yes, that includes my Husband's excitement for his upcoming deer hunting trip.
I do complain about it on occasion but it really does me dandily to see
how much he dives into it.
Our oldest is leaving this weekend with my Mom to help out my Sis and as
always, he is beyond excited.
In just over a month it will be my 42nd big day and though I have not the first clue
on how I will be celebrating it, I'll be happy if I get to it, alive and well like today.

I'm gonna leave this one short and sweet because there are a few things I need
to tend to around here but I'll add the song that inspires my mood and today's entry.
Thank you for reading what's on my mind grounds and I hope this day is a good one for you!






No comments:

Post a Comment