Friday 29 March 2013

Cross To Bare.....

That's what's in the mind grounds on this Good Friday, specifically, the one Jesus was nailed to. I am knee deep in perogy dough and in a well way. I hope you all are in the same state. I'm looking forward to spending the Bunny's big day with many branches in our bunch. One of our Uncles is preparing turkey dinner for all of us and it has me very happy in the heart. You see, this Uncle hasn't always been real close to many of us over the years but in the past few, he's made excellent efforts to include all of us in his life. I'm also looking forward to my God Child's Conformation, tomorrow night. Her family has recently taken up the Catholic faith and it pounds my blood pumper proudly to be included in the celebration. I'm a bit bummed that I couldn't attend Good Friday mass, it's one of my favorites in the year. Pounding perogies is what I committed myself to though so I'll settle for Easter Vigil with family members tomorrow. I did however get on my knees to pray and offer thanks at 3pm so I hope the Big Guy is good with that :)

This week has been a wonderful one and figured I'd add a second entry to enhance it. My friend made it through surgery and is waiting to see if it was a success. Thank you to all who prayed or thought positively, for her. It's beautiful outside, in my homespace. For the first time this year, windows are open and I keep sneaking outside to suck up some of that sweet sunshine. I am very anxious for the nice weather to arrive. High hopes I have in anticipation of getting my backside on my bike. Winter wasn't the worst here but I'll be glad when all evidence of it has left my environment. I'm just itching to get my mermaid on in Lake St Clair or Lady Erie and I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to tent sleeps under the stars. Oh how Summer satiates me!. I really can't think of much else to type so I'll leave these lines less lengthy than usual and wish you all an awesome Easter. I will add a picture my Husband snapped of our oldest Son and I earlier this week. Thanks for reading what's in the mind grounds and may this day find you in a fabulous way.



2 comments:

  1. Nice picture, nice article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting, always nice to see that from a reader. :)

    ReplyDelete