Saturday 26 November 2011

Early Morning Inspirations.....

Most every day starts the same way and this one was no different in it's beginning.
My eyes pop open and nature notifies me that I can't stay nestled
in the warmth of my bed.
I return to the comfort of my mattress with coffee in hand.
So far things are swell.
Reading is something I do a lot of and most mornings I spend a good
chunk of time reading online at various websites.
During a regular visit at one of the sites I saw posts that put a smile on
my face and filled my heart with fuzz.
Three lovely ladies in my life made me see just why I've always looked up to them.
Words of encouragement were left and started me off smiley in this day.

Then it happened.
I read say so's from a friend that brought yesterdays blog entry to mind
and instantly I felt surprised and sad.
Not because this person said anything to hurt me but that I was taken
aback by the words typed. They simply stated they have "No Regrets".
What in my "me" filled mind grounds makes me think that this person
would be posting in reference to my blog entry?
After getting a grip of my ego and emotions, I realized two things.
1. Maybe it has nothing to do with with me.
2. Maybe I should see the positive in this and look at it's excellent example.
I choose the second choice.
When I think of the things this friend has lived through and has overcome
the other side happy and always taking on new challenges in life, it makes
me kind of envious to read that they have "No Regrets".
I really can't say the same thing but someday hope to.
Some mornings I am not so optimistic but I'm happy to say, on this one I am.
It's not likely that I'll be adding another entry until Monday or so because of a
busy schedule here but I wanted to lay in lines that this past week was a good
one indeed and not for any remarkable reason.
For my friends and loved ones that have me feeling comfort from the kindness
they've always shown me, this ones for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment