Tuesday 22 November 2011

My First Entry.....

I have thought about doing this for quite some time now and finally I've decided 
to just dive into it.
For many years now I have been reading what others have to say in
Cyberspace and I no longer feel like staying silent.
I can't promise that any of you will enjoy or even be interested in what I 
have to say but I can guarantee you that I will be honest with the lines I lay here.
What should you know about me before reading what's on my mind?
I am passionate, emotional, silly and as you will see soon enough, I often play
with words in a way that makes others think if they understood what they just read.
I cherish the time I spend with my family and friends and am always looking for
new ways to show those I care about just how much they mean to me.
Music has been a life long friend and I'm sure you will read more about that in the days ahead.
This will be a short hello because I am leaving to see my 89 yr old Meme.
She dedicated years of her life to me and I don't want to miss a minute caring for
and being close to her.
Thanks for reading, I'll post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment