Friday 16 December 2011

Heart's Content......

Heart's Content is a town in Newfoundland that I would love to visit
someday but that's not why I named this entry that way.
It's how I'm feeling at the moment, I think Fridays have that effect
on all of us.

Sitting and thinking from the nest this morning brings to mind this past
week and how much happiness was had by me in it.
From when my Hubby Bub started singing Red Sippy Cup instead of
Red Solo Cup, to my youngest Son smiling at me from the stage of his
Christmas presentation, to seeing my eldest Son's peacock proud
91 percent on a science test, this week has been a wonderful one.
I'll not make mention of some madness that also took place because
I give far to much time on mistakes made and don't feel the need
to make light of them now.

Lately mornings have become sacred to me and this one has been marvelous.
I didn't need to separate my two Sirs or solve any big problem, had a
giggle with my awesome Aunt and the nest is nice and warm.
The only drag in sight is knowing I'll have to leave it soon.
Oh well, on with the day at hand, can't stay under the sheets forever.
Oh ya, I'm also getting a ride to where I need to be today and that means
I can skip the city bus, YAY!
You see, I don't do well with stop and go anything and my tummy always
feels like it's being tossed about when I'm on a bus.

I'm also looking forward to an out of town family member coming
for a nice long visit. I hear that he'll be here until Christmas and I can't
wait to see his excitable self.
Forget the fat guy in the red suit, I'll take a visit from Cousin Beefcake
over Santa, any day.
It's getting close now, soon we will hopefully all be with the ones we love
and I'm anxious to see all the branches in my family tree.

Well I must leave these lines and get into the day now.
Here's a song  from my favorite Canadian band that just so happens
to be from Newfoundland, it's a beautiful song and I hope to see em
play it the next time they come to town.
Thanks for reading and I hope you hold happiness and well health today!







No comments:

Post a Comment