Friday 2 December 2011

Christmas Chaos.....

Christmas Chaos, not the kind in the department stores but the kind that follows
when families flock together for festivities.
I will be partaking in the commotion of my loved ones later today and I can't wait
for the complete chaos that comes from us all being together.

It's not quite as wild now that we are older but my youngest Son always gives
us a run for our memories, full of fire he is but that's what makes him so special.
First we'll have dinner together and then the fun will begin!
I'm so glad that we have been able to do this for the last several years and hope
the big guy lets us continue on with this tradition for many more.
Before my Father died 6 years ago he would join us in the Christmas decorating at
his Sisters house, we all miss him but keep him alive through memories we made
with him there and everywhere else.
There are folks that have shown me the value of family gatherings and the great gift
we get from spending time together but no one set it to example quite like my
dearly departed Daddy.
I can't think of anyone I have ever met that enjoyed being with his loved ones
more than he did.
I'm dedicating these lines to him along with all the elders in my family that
made sure we knew the joys of sharing in each others company, I thank them all.

We will be busy for the next few days and I know that there will be no time to
type another entry here so I'll offer one up next week when I'm able to.
Until then, know that I'll be camera happy and looking forward to posting a
picture or two in the near future.
I hope that happiness and well health are yours in this day and that if you have
an opportunity for optimism, dive in head first!
Thanks for reading whats on my mind today.

No comments:

Post a Comment