Friday 3 February 2012

Goodbye To You.....

No not you, just my peevley poor attitude at the moment.
This could be my very first frustration fueled post here.
Not even sure how I want to word what's on my mind
but I will try.

This week has went well over all and I'm trying terribly hard
not to wash away all it's wonderfulness with the woe I'm feeling now.
I've been let down by a couple of people close to me in the past few days
and I'm obviously much more bothered by it than I originally thought.
A few days ago I was assured that I could count on what was being
told to me and now I see that isn't so and it has me steamed!
Good thing my hands are busy typing because I could be doing something
less constructive and more damaging.....breathe in, breathe out Ger.

Okay time to think and type about something on the sunnier side.
This morning I was reading around like I do most days when I came
across some super news from one of my Hubby Bub's family members.
You see she has been battling Cancer for several years and has tried
everything available to extend her time here.
Apparently the treatment she is taking now has shrunk the tumors and
is working well, that was truly terrific to see and I'm gonna focus on
the goodness in that instead of allowing myself to be anchored in anger.
This woman is always in my prayers and it feels so good knowing that
something is finally working for her.

I plan on riding my bike to where I have to be today and the sun is
shining, it's below freezing now but from what I've read it could get
near 50F, finely for February wouldn't you say?
I'm feeling better already!
This blogging thing has done me well and I feel more confident now
about turning this day around.
So with that let me just say Goodbye to disappointment, Cancer, the
cruelty we show each other on occasion, anger, resentment
and the conflict that is caused by letting it control us.
Yup the song I've picked for today is utterly perfect for referring to all those things.
Thanks for reading what's on my mind and for the relief I feel now from it.
May you be healthy in this day and I hope happiness is held in your heart for
others to experience by your actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment