Wednesday 8 February 2012

Say Cheese!.....

Since I've started this day I have been listening to some 80's cheese songs.
You know the ones, filled with sap and sweetness, it must be because the
upcoming heart day.
I never liked Valentines day when I was little but since my teen years it's
been better, probably because my Father use to spoil my Sis and I so on
that day. He would buy us little stuffed love toys holding hearts of chocolate
or those light up plastic roses, I still have one that he gave me.
Guess I'm in a mushy gushy mood today.

So far February has been fine and I was able to ride my bike the other day.
In my 41 years playing on this planet I can't recall ever being able to bicycle
about in February.
Hubby Bub and I usually don't do anything special for happy heart day but I
always try and make him a nice meal.
Our oldest Son has been asking for lasagna lately so I think that will be
the winner for this years feast.
I'm a pretty sap filled emotional lady so I really don't need a particular day to
be filled with feelings of love for those around me but it's nice to have one so
I can go overboard with it.
There are so many things this month that I celebrate, my Mother and
Step-Fathers birthdays, my Aunt and Uncles anniversary and two cousins
gain a year in age also.
Yup February is usually a fine month for me and so far this year with the lack of
snow it's been even better....why do I feel like I may have just cursed us?....hehe

My coffee mug is full, the house is warm and my loved ones are well, pretty good
I'd say for any given day.
With that, I must make this entry short today, busy day ahead.
I'll leave you with a  song that I've always liked and it had me laughing
when I listened to it earlier, talk about cheese filled!
May this day be dandy for you and I hope well health is yours.
As always, thank you for reading what's on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment