Tuesday 28 February 2012

Cyberspace Sayonara......

That's what came to mind when titling this entry.
Why and what does it mean?, let me explain....
Last night as Hubby Bub and I were making one of our kids favorite meals,
Chicken Soo Gai, my better half  took over making the chicken with our
eldest Son helping him while I readied the rice and peanut gravy.
I left them to their tasks and came to the computer room to read some
posts at Facebook and another of my favorite sites.
I had a few minutes to spare and always enjoy reading when I get an
opportunity to.
I first saw the sad news while at Facebook, a friends status said that
a fellow poster had passed away.
People die everyday and considering what I knew of this man I really
shouldn't have been surprised but I was indeed and am still.

Maybe I should tell you a bit on what I knew about him first before
I get a lost in feeling flows here..
I first read from this Fella back in 2005 and after reading only a few
posts I wanted to slug his mug!
He was attacking another poster by typing insults to them and it miffed
me muchly.
How could anyone be so cold, mean and hate filled?
There were times where he could be calmer, kind and comical but always
went back to fire fingered foolishness.
As I began to read more and more at this particular site I realized how
entertaining some of his say so's were and there was music talk everywhere
there so I became a member in January 2006.
Since then, there is no other site I read at more and have shared some of the best
belly shakes I've ever had with folks I've never met in person.
Hubby Bub and I even traveled to Indiana to be a part of the first music festival
the site ever had and it was a blast.
The best part for me was meeting some of the folks I had conversations
with over the years.

Why did I feel the need to blog about this one person that I have never met?
Well I gather it's because he has now passed and I'm feeling sad for the loved
ones in his life that he's left behind.
He never cared for me and many a war with words did we exchange.
I could often be found trying to be polite or kind to him even though he
hurled insults my way.
I always had a soft spot for him because he seemed so "lost", something I
have felt many times in my own life and could relate to his anger and humor.

I've spent a good part of this beautiful day reading threads about how
others feel on his passing.
Lots of sympathy and reminiscing  is going on over him in Cyberspace.
I don't often like to make light of peoples faults yet I've done so here only
because I want to keep close in mind the way all of us can be cruel and
hurtful at times yet always hold the power to turn it around with the good
found in each of us.
I'm sad knowing he was so young, under 50 and fought his demons until
the day he died, sad to know his grown children and young Son must go
on without him, sad for the lady he loved and sad because no more will I
read say so's from his fiery filled soul.
So long Dean, this is my Cyberspace Sayonara to you, Sir!

I'll include two songs from his favorite musician, these are my favorites
from The Boss, Dean'o couldn't stand Secret Garden. :)
I always did get the last word with him!

Thanks for reading what's on my mind and I hope that this day finds you
in a well and wonderful way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment